- Well-presented one bedroom, ground floor garden flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Brunswick area, just to the northeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, tall ceilings, and period cornice-work.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, alarm, a well-maintained shared garden to the rear and side, and zoned on-street parking to the front.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented one bedroom, ground floor garden flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement and conveniently located in the popular Brunswick area, just to the northeast of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has space for outerwear and includes the entryphone handset, alarm system, and carpeted flooring. Rear-facing, the living room includes carpeted flooring, a decorative fireplace, an open-shelved press, and a patio door opening out onto the shared gardens. Set off the lounge, the kitchen has fitted units and worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and a cooker with a gas hob and a fitted canopy above. Set to the front, a good-sized double bedroom has carpeted flooring, decorative cornice-work, and space for freestanding storage. Set internally off the hall, the shower has a modern hand basin, a WC with a concealed cistern, and an integrated cubicle with a mains mixer shower. Brunswick is a high-amenity area, located between Leith Walk and Easter Road, and close to the city centre's attractions and retail facilities. There is an excellent range of local shopping and supermarkets nearby, and a cosmopolitan selection of cafés, bars, cinemas, theatres, and restaurants all lie within a mile of the property. Edinburgh's historic Old and New Towns are readily accessed, as are Holyrood Park, Calton Hill, Arthur's Seat, the Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex, and Leith's renowned Shore district. There are highly frequent bus services on Easter Road, Leith Walk, and London Road; whilst well-respected local authority schools are close by, in addition to Edinburgh's wide choice of private schooling.