- Well-presented, spacious and flexible, three bedroom, dual-aspect flat set on the first floor of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Bruntsfield area, just south of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- This is an exciting opportunity to create a spacious city centre family home or buy-to-let property within close vicinity of the universities, hospitals, and well-regarded schooling.
- Highlights include tall ceilings, a front-facing bay window, ornate cornice-work, sash and case windows, and superb storage including three walk-in store cupboards.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained shared garden to the rear, with ample zoned and metered street parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented, spacious and flexible, three bedroom, dual-aspect flat set on the first floor of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement. The property is located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Bruntsfield area, just south of the city centre. A light and generous hall space gives access throughout the property, including to a press cupboard and a walk-in store cupboard. Set to the front, an impressive public room has a large bay window, a feature fireplace, ornate cornice-work, an open partial press cupboard, and gives access to a walk-in store. Rear-facing, the spacious kitchen includes a dining area, a walk-in storeroom, and access to a separate utility cupboard with a window. Set to the front, are two double bedrooms, with a third set to the rear. All three are well-proportioned and include ample space for freestanding furniture. Finally, the bathroom is set off the hall with a rear-facing window and currently has a three-piece suite with a shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. Highly desirable Bruntsfield is ideally positioned for families, professionals, and students alike, with its proximity and good connections to the city centre, financial districts, and to several universities. The bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, creating a continental ambience. There is further excellent shopping in nearby Church Hill and Morningside, which boasts one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets, the Dominion multi-screen cinema, and the Church Hill Theatre. The Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open parklands, whilst there are peaceful walkways along the Union Canal, and the Fountain Park leisure complex provides a multi-screen cinema and a gym. With many parts of Edinburgh's centre available on foot, there is also regular public transport available from Gilmore and Bruntsfield Place. The area is well-served by highly regarded schooling at all levels, including Bruntsfield and St Peter's primaries, and St Thomas of Aquin's and Boroughmuir high schools, as well as benefitting from easy access to the city's private schools.