- Unique, spacious, and immaculately presented, three-bedroom, main door maisonette with a private patio.
- The property is located on a quiet side street in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Morningside area, just south of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall and stair, reception hall, living room, dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- This impressive period property has been carefully refurbished throughout with quality fittings and contemporary decor, a cast-iron spiral staircase, and period cornice-work.
- Highlights include tall ceilings and generous room sizes, a modern fitted kitchen and a stylish bathroom, and a spacious bespoke attic conversion.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing and fitted blinds, slimline radiators, a recent new roof, and damp proofing.
- Externally there is a private garden to the front, with zoned and metered street parking available to the front and on surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Unique, spacious, and immaculately presented, three-bedroom, main door maisonette with a private patio. The property is located on a quiet side street in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Morningside area, just south of the city centre. A private entrance hall offers ample additional storage space and gives access to a spiral stairway to the upper floor, where a skylight offers excellent natural light. On the landing, there is further space for outerwear and a utility cupboard which offers adequate space for both a washing machine and tumble dryer. Inside, a generous reception hall has ample space for freestanding furniture and gives access throughout the main floor, as well as to the spiral staircase to the upper bedroom. South-facing to the rear, a bright and tastefully finished lounge includes carpeted flooring, cornice-work, and an open shelved press recess. Front-facing, the well proportioned kitchen has space for a dinner table, and includes contemporary wood-effect flooring and a bespoke fitted feature wall storage unit. The kitchen itself includes stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, unit downlights, a sink with a drainer, and an integrated oven and induction hob. Bedroom one is rear-facing and includes carpeted flooring, decorative cornice-work, a recessed window, a press with built-in storage, and a large freestanding wardrobe, while a similarly finished second bedroom is set towards the front. Completing the accommodation on the main level, a modern family bathroom is fitted with a stylish contemporary suite, including a mains rainfall shower over the bath, traditional-style tiled splash walls, shaver point, and a ladder-style radiator. Finally, the spiral staircase leads up to the converted upper floor where there is an impressive, dual-aspect bedroom, featuring carpeted flooring, exposed rafters, and Velux windows, also offering flexible additional use as storage space, an office, or play area. Morningside is a highly-desirable residential area to the south of Edinburgh city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, together with one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets. Schooling in the local area include the highly-esteemed South Morningside Primary, St Peter’s RC Primary, Boroughmuir High School, and many renowned private schools. Morningside is known for its leisure provision including the Dominion Cinema, public parks such as Braidburn Valley and the Hermitage of Braid, as well as various golf courses and sports centres. The A702 offers access to the city bypass to the south, whilst regular bus services are available from the A702 and Morningside Drive.