- Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, with an allocated parking space.
- Comprises an entrance hall, a living/dining room, a kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Forming part of a modern, factored residential development in Barrhead, East Renfrewshire.
- Features include a stylish, recently fitted kitchen (Dec '21) with appliances, a modern bathroom, contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, good integrated storage and pleasant open views.
- There is also a secure entry system, a residential car park, with additional visitor spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, with an allocated parking space, forming part of a modern, factored residential development in Barrhead, East Renfrewshire. A welcoming entrance hall, with a storage cupboard, is finished with light, neutral decor and modern wood-effect flooring which flows throughout most of the flat. A front-facing reception room is tastefully presented and offers plenty of flexible space for both living and dining furniture. Also front-facing, a kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, worktops and splashbacks, as well as a sink with a drainer. Appliances include an integrated oven, a gas hob with a canopy above and a freestanding fridge/freezer. Set to the rear, a double bedroom is bright and spacious, and features built-in wardrobe storage. Completing the accommodation, a bathroom comprises a modern, white suite, featuring a shower-over-bath and a basin set into storage. Lying to the southwest of central Glasgow, Barrhead is a town in East Renfrewshire in the Central Lowlands of Scotland, 13 kilometres from Glasgow city centre, on the edge of the Gleniffer Braes. The town offers a range of local amenities within easy reach, including a Tesco Superstore, Lidl and ASDA, as well as a range of restaurants, cafes, shops, and everyday facilities throughout. The area boasts a number of golf courses, green parks, and walking paths for outdoor recreation, including Cowan Park and Gleniffer Braes Country Park. With public transport and railway stations easily accessible, Barrhead is also ideally located for the commuter, with the M77 and A77 connecting to Glasgow city centre and the larger motorway network. The area is also well provided for with schooling at all levels. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold