- Spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens on a corner plot overlooking the Pentland Hills.
- Set in a quiet residential area, located in popular and well placed Fairmilehead, to the south of Edinburgh city centre, close to the bypass.
- Comprises : entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, family room, utility room, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and convenient integrated storage including a partially floored attic.
- The property will benefit from some redecoration throughout.
- Externally the property benefits from established gardens to the front and both sides, with a driveway and further on street parking.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens on a corner plot overlooking the Pentland Hills. Set in a quiet residential area, located in popular and well placed Fairmilehead, to the south of Edinburgh city centre, close to the bypass. The entrance vestibule has space for outerwear and opens into the main hall which affords access to most rooms, including the ground floor WC with a two-piece suite. The spacious and dual-aspect living room is set to the front and features carpeted flooring, coving, pendant lighting and a fireplace. Set directly off the lounge is the family room with a side-aspect window, skylight and access to the adjoining utility room, which can also be reached off the kitchen. A front and side aspect window allow for plenty of natural light in the dining room which also has coving, pendant lighting and ample space for freestanding furniture. Set off the hall and to the rear is a traditionally styled kitchen with fitted units, stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated double oven, ceramic hob with extractor canopy above, dishwasher, fridge, and further space for white goods in the adjacent utility room. In addition, both the kitchen and utility room provide direct access to the private rear garden. On the first floor, bedrooms three and four are set to the front and feature carpeted flooring and space for freestanding furniture. Bedrooms one and two, set to the rear, are similarly finished and include built-in wardrobes. The main bathroom has a modern three-piece suite with separate shower cubicle, tiled flooring and splashwalls, and a front-aspect window. Fairmilehead is situated in a convenient location, on the southern edge of Edinburgh, for ease of access to the city bypass, the popular shopping area of Morningside, and Straiton Retail Park and Fort Kinnaird. The Pentland Hills Regional Park is also within close vicinity offering a range of outdoor pursuits, including Hillend ski-slope, and the nearby Mortonhall Estate which has numerous woodland walks, along with an excellent countryside pub/restaurant. There are several supermarkets within a short radius including a Morrisons and Tesco, together with well-regarded schooling from nursery level upwards. A good selection of rural and city-based bus services connecting to the city centre is available, and the locally accessed city bypass offering motorway links.