- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, lower villa with a private rear garden and driveway.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in desirable Corstorphine, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a well proportioned floorplan, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, integrated storage provision, a fitted kitchen and cable TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a well-kept private rear garden with a timber shed, a shared drying area, and a double driveway, with ample on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sunday 2-4pm
Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, lower villa with a private rear garden and driveway. Set on a quiet residential street, located in desirable Corstorphine, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has a deep storage cupboard and opens into the rear set, bright and spacious living/dining room featuring laminate flooring, ample space for dining furniture and a window overlooking the rear garden. The well-proportioned kitchen has fitted contemporary wall and base units with stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Generously sized bedroom one is set to the front of the property, with carpeted flooring, a fitted wardrobe and bay window, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, with carpeting and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Set to the side of the property, the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece bathroom suite including a mains mixer rain-head shower over the bath, panelled splashwalls and a ladder radiator. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.