- Beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage.
- Located in the established village of Fauldhouse, West Lothian, practically equidistant for connections to both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Comprises a vestibule, hallway, living/family room, dining/kitchen, utility room, four flexible bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and an en-suite shower room.
- An exceptional home, set on a corner plot, with a bespoke architect design offering exceptional room sizes and public spaces.
- Light and tastefully finished, highlights include a fully integrated kitchen, stylish bathroom suites, solid oak doors and woodwork and quality flooring throughout.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing, and a double garage with powered/remote controlled doors and lighting.
- Externally, there is a multi-vehicle driveway, spotlights and low maintenance gardens to all four aspects, a wheelchair ramp, and a tall perimeter wall and fencing offering superb privacy.
- Light fittings, furniture and freestanding appliances - washer/dryer, tumble dryer, tall freezer - are available by separate negotiation.
- Blinds and fittings are included in the sale.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage. Located in the established village of Fauldhouse, West Lothian, practically equidistant for connections to both Glasgow and Edinburgh. The entrance vestibule opens into a welcoming airy hallway which gives access to each room on the ground floor, the carpeted stairs leading to the first floor, as well as the garage and the rear garden. With dual aspect windows, the spacious living/family room has plain coving and generous space for lounge and dining furniture; whilst set to the front the dining/kitchen is fitted with modern units, a tiled surround, a sink with drainer, slate tiled flooring and offers further dining space. Integrated appliances include a five-ring gas hob with an extractor hood above, a double oven and a fridge/freezer. Set to the rear, the stylish bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite and features Italian tiles and a ladder-style radiator. Also to the rear, the utility room offers space for freestanding white goods and is fitted with further units, a tiled surround and slate tiled flooring all matching the kitchen. Upstairs, the master bedroom features two built-in wardrobes with sliding oak doors and an ensuite shower room; whilst three further bedrooms are all similarly well finished, with bedrooms two and three also featuring built-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation, another shower room is set to the rear, identically finished to the en-suite with a corner shower cubicle, a ladder-style radiator and Italian tiles. Fauldhouse is located next to open countryside on the periphery of a large village near Whitburn. It stands in the almost exact centre of Scotland's central belt with excellent transport links to Edinburgh by road with the A71 and M8, regular bus services and a local rail station at Fauldhouse connecting with Edinburgh Waverley and Glasgow Central. It is a pleasant and well-established community with local shops, two primary schools, social amenities and sports facilities including the popular Greenburn Golf Course. Whitburn and West Calder provide a broader range of facilities including a Co-op supermarket, several bars and restaurants. Easily reached, the towns of Bathgate and Livingston both offer comprehensive facilities and amenities, and are only a short drive away.