- Spacious and beautifully presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace villa, with private gardens.
- The property is ideally located in an established residential area of Haddington, East Lothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three flexible bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Finished with contemporary lighting, flooring, and decor, and in ready-to-move-in condition, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with appliances and a stylish modern bathroom.
- In addition, there is excellent storage including bedroom wardrobes, a loft, and an external store doubling as a utility area, double glazing, and gas central heating.
- Externally, there is an enclosed paved patio to the front with access to the external storeroom, whilst a generous rear garden has a wood-decked patio, lawn, and a store shed.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY THE 5TH OCTOBER AT 12 PM* Spacious and beautifully presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace villa, with private gardens. The property is ideally located in an established residential area of Haddington, East Lothian. A bright entrance hall gives access to the kitchen and carpeted stairway and has an under-stair storage space and a built-in cupboard. Rear-facing is a semi-partitioned lounge and dining room, offering an open and flexible family living space; whilst a patio door opens out to the wood-decked patio to the rear. Front-facing, the spacious kitchen has a door to the front patio, contemporary flooring, spot lighting, and a breakfast bar with space for seating. The kitchen itself is fitted with white units, wood-effect worktops, a quality ceramic sink with a pull-spray tap, a range cooker, and an integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. On the first floor, bedroom one is rear-facing with carpeted flooring, TV point, and built-in wardrobes. Two further flexible bedrooms are set to either aspect and are fitted with carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings and built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom is set off the stairway landing, and consists of a modern suite, including a shower unit over the bath, a ladder-style radiator, and tiled splash walls. Haddington is the historic county town of East Lothian, and offers an excellent range of traditional high-street and grocery-store shopping, well-regarded schooling at all levels, and a wide selection of leisure and recreational facilities. These include a modern swimming pool/leisure complex, 18-hole parkland golf course, numerous sports and social clubs, and a variety of youth organisations. There are peaceful riverside walkways, and the town is surrounded by the rolling East Lothian countryside, with the Lammermuir Hills to the south and a fine coastline to the north, both easily accessible. Located just off the A1, the property lies in a convenient location for easy commuting to Edinburgh, the Borders and Northumberland.