- Immaculately-presented and spacious, two bedroom, mid-terrace cottage, with a patio garden and allocated parking.
- Forming part of an exclusive steading conversion development, surrounded by the West Lothian countryside, near Mid Calder.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
- Finished to an exemplary standard throughout, highlights include a quality kitchen with integrated appliances, stylish bathroom suites and quality contemporary flooring.
- Further features include an impressive public room featuring a double-height ceiling with skylights, as well as superb storage including bedroom wardrobes and an extensive loft.
- In addition, there is HIVE gas central heating, double glazing, a fibre optic broadband connection, and an enclosed patio garden, and two allocated parking spaces.
- The development provides extensive maintained grounds and gardens, including a children's play park, and a large residential car park.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented and spacious, two bedroom, mid-terrace cottage, with a patio garden and allocated parking. Forming part of an exclusive steading conversion development, surrounded by the West Lothian countryside, near Mid Calder. The bright and lengthy hallway gives access to all the main rooms and features two built-in store cupboards, carpeted flooring, and recessed spot lighting. The impressive public room has dual-access from the hall to the lounge and kitchen areas via a single and French glass paned doors. The room's double-height ceiling includes three skylight windows, accentuated by wall-mounted lighters, and the stylish space also offers large tiled contemporary flooring. The quality kitchen includes unit downlighting, a tiled surround, and an integrated microwave, oven, gas hob, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer. Set off the kitchen area, a separate utility room also includes fitted units, a sink with a drainer, and additional storage space. The well-proportioned master bedroom includes carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe, two pendant light fittings, and two southerly-facing windows with open rural views. A generous en-suite has tiled flooring and splash walls, a shaver point, and an integrated cubicle with a mains mixer shower. A second bedroom is set to the northerly-facing aspect and features French patio doors out to the garden, a built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, tiled flooring and splash walls, a shaver point, and a showerhead fitting for the bath. Situated amidst open countryside in a desirable semi-rural location, the property is located mid-way between Ratho and East Calder, close to the River Almond. With attractions such as Jupiter Artland and Bonnington House right on the doorstep, there is also an excellent choice of leisure pursuits in the area, including walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, and golf courses, as well as the easily accessible Ratho Climbing Arena. For extensive shopping facilities and amenities, Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet is within close reach, as is the Gyle Shopping Centre. The property is approximately 2.5 miles from Kirknewton Train Station with its frequent trains to Edinburgh Haymarket and Waverley, and the close proximity to the M8 and A71 makes for rapid and easy travel throughout the central belt.