- Viewings by appointment - please call Mov8 on 0345 646 0208.
- Spacious and well-presented, two bedroom double-upper flat, offering a flexible floor plan, in a traditional block of four.
- Conveniently located in Edinburgh's popular Crewe district, to the north of the city centre.
- Comprises: a hall, stairways and landing, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features include: uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage, plaster cornice-work, and cable TV and phone points.
- With enclosed grounds to the rear, a private side garden incorporating a driveway, and ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Some items of furniture may be available by separate negotiation.
- Home Report available online.
This spacious and well-presented, two bedroom double-upper flat, in a traditional block of four, offers a flexible floor plan, and is located in Edinburgh's popular Crewe district, to the north of the city centre. A carpeted stairway rises from the ground-floor entrance to an L-shaped first-floor hall with side window and a spiral staircase to the upper landing. A spacious living room (or third bedroom) is set to the front, featuring a bow window, plaster cornice, and a wooden fireplace with polished stone inset and hearth with a coal-effect gas fire. A rear-facing dining room, with a leafy outlook, is semi-open plan to a galley kitchen with modern units, granite worktops and splash tiling. Appliances include a gas hob and electric oven, a fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Also at this level is a front-facing double bedroom with a walk-in store, and a bathroom with a side window and a four-piece suite including a cubicle with mixer shower. On the upper level, served by a dual-aspect landing, is a very spacious double bedroom with a front-set Velux-style window and fitted bedroom furniture. Some items of furniture may be available by separate negotiation. Crewe is a popular residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal further boasts a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure opportunities include cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connection to the city bypass and M90.