- Tastefully-presented, three bedroom, south-facing end-terrace house, with private gardens.
- Located in an established residential area of East Kilbride, Glasgow.
- Comprises: an open-plan entrance hall and living/dining room, rear hall, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a shower room.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen and stylish shower room suite, and contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition there is gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV and phone points, and good storage.
- Externally, there is a lawn and paved path to the front; whilst the enclosed rear garden has low maintenance landscaping, established shrubbery, and a store box.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully-presented, three bedroom, south-facing end-terrace house, with private gardens, located in an established residential area of East Kilbride, Glasgow. A bright entrance hallway has space for outerwear and freestanding storage, and is open to the public room, with wood-effect flooring continuing throughout and into the rear hall. The spacious ground floor living room has good natural light from a large southerly-facing window, and has space for both lounge and dining furniture. Set off the lounge, a flexible rear hall gives access out to the garden and to the kitchen, and is currently used as a study. A generous kitchen features fitted wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a mosaic tiled surround, spot lighting, and a range cooker with a canopy above. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front, and has wood-effect flooring and extensive storage space provided by built-in mirrored wardrobes. Bedroom two overlooks the rear garden and includes carpeted flooring, coving and a pendant light fitting, whilst a third flexible bedroom is set to the front with carpeted flooring and a built-in store cupboard. Completing the accommodation, the stylish and fully-tiled shower room has a contemporary suite and a walk-in shower with a rainfall shower head. East Kilbride is the largest town in South Lanarkshire and part of Greater Glasgow. As a 'new town', it has been planned with superb transport options, offering bus and rail services together with dual-carriage and motorway links for ease of access to Glasgow, central Scotland and beyond. There is a range of modern primary and secondary schooling options available, as well as South Lanarkshire College for higher education. There is also a varied range of shopping centres, large retail parks, restaurants, bars and nightlife, with cinemas, an ice rink, arts centre, leisure and sports centres, plus numerous country parks and golf courses in the area.