- Light, tastefully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house with private front and rear gardens.
- Located in a modern residential development in the Craigmillar area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a flexible mezzanine, a family bathroom, and a ground floor shower room.
- Uniquely designed with open-plan features, highlights include a modern integrated kitchen, stylish bathroom suites, and contemporary flooring and lighting throughout.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, and excellent storage.
- Externally, there is low-maintenance landscaping to the front, and an enclosed rear garden with a lawn and paved patio.
- The development provides ample unrestricted residential parking throughout and enclosed shared gardens and landscaped grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 14TH DECEMBER AT 12NOON** Light, tastefully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house with private front and rear gardens, located in a modern residential development in the Craigmillar area, south of Edinburgh city centre. A spacious reception hall provides ample flexible space for storage and outerwear, and includes a cupboard and modern wood-effect flooring which runs continuously through to the public rooms and the second bedroom. Set to the rear, an open and airy public room easily accommodates both lounge and dining furniture and features tall ceilings and a large patio door providing superb additional natural light and views of the rear garden. With sliding double doors giving the option of a more open-plan flow, the kitchen is set to the front and can accommodate a breakfast table. There are modern fitted units, wood-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, and an integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, and an induction hob with a canopy above. Also to the front, is a good-sized double bedroom with ample space for freestanding storage. Set internally, is a stylish shower room with a two-piece suite, corner cubicle, shaver point, tiled flooring and splash walls. On the first floor, a second well proportioned double bedroom is set to the front and gives access to an extensive walk-in wardrobe, with a large eaves storage space. Also accessed via the wardrobe is the flexible mezzanine space, currently used as an office, which overlooks the living room below. Completing the accommodation, a spacious family bathroom completes the accommodation and is fitted with a stylish suite, including a showerhead fitting over the bath, tiled flooring and splash walls, and a power point. Craigmillar is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A choice of supermarkets are within close reach including a Lidl superstore located on Niddrie Mains Road, a Morrisons supermarket on Gilmerton Road, and ASDA at The Jewel; whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, Craigmillar Castle and Duddingston golf course offer open spaces. Craigmillar is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport services are available from Peffermill Road.