- Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom, semi-detached bungalow, with professionally landscaped gardens and an adjoining garage.
- Located on a desirable and quiet side street, near the waterfront of Musselburgh, East Lothian.
- Comprises a vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, conservatory, four double bedrooms, flexible storeroom and a family bathroom.
- Finished to an exemplary standard throughout, with quality fittings, light tasteful decor, a modern fitted kitchen and a stylish bathroom.
- Further highlights include a wood-burning stove, feature fireplaces, a front-facing bay window, contemporary lighting and flooring, gas central heating and double glazing.
- The gardens feature low-maintenance landscaping with the rear garden including a log store, wood-decked patios, featuring lighting and a rustic outdoor kitchen with a pizza oven.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom, semi-detached bungalow, with professionally landscaped gardens and an adjoining garage. The property is located on a desirable and quiet side street, near the waterfront of Musselburgh, East Lothian. The entrance vestibule opens into the hall which gives access to each room on the ground floor, and includes wood-effect flooring that extends throughout the ground floor bedrooms and living room. The tastefully presented living room also features a wood-burning stove, spotlighting and access to the conservatory, which has ample space for dining furniture and patio doors to the rear garden. Also with access to the rear garden, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, solid wood worktops, a sink with drainer and spray tap, a wine fridge, and an integrated oven, gas hob with an extractor hood and a freestanding washing machine and dishwasher. Set to the front are two double bedrooms with decorative fireplaces, with bedroom two also featuring a large bay window and a small storage cupboard. With a side-aspect window, the fully tiled bathroom features a stylish three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower and a ladder-style radiator. On the first floor, two further bedrooms are set to the rear, both with wood-effect flooring, whilst the upper hall also provides access to a storage room and further storage in the eaves. Musselburgh, also known as "The Honest Toun," lies on the coast of the Firth of Forth approximately six miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town, whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.