- Spacious three-bedroom, double upper villa in need of modernisation, with a private garden, forming part of a row of 'colony' flats.
- Located in a pedestrianised area in Edinburgh's popular Haymarket district, to the west of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include timber framed double glazing, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a private walled front garden, and there is permit on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- The property would benefit from refurbishment and modernisation throughout.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 23RD JULY AT 12 NOON** Spacious three-bedroom, double upper villa in need of modernisation, with a private garden, forming part of a row of 'colony' flats, located in a pedestrianised area in Edinburgh's popular Haymarket district, to the west of the city centre. The ground floor entrance stairway leads up to the carpeted hall which serves each room on the first floor and opens into the spacious living room which features carpeted flooring and an Edinburgh press. Set off the living room, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units with stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and a freestanding gas cooker and fridge. Generously sized bedroom one is set to the front, and may be used as a sitting room, with carpeted flooring and a storage cupboard, whilst the WC includes a contemporary toilet and wash hand basin. On the second floor, bedroom two has carpeted flooring, a fitted wardrobe and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture, while front facing bedroom three is similarly sized, and includes a bay window and good-size storage cupboard. The bathroom has a skylight and is fitted with a coloured three-piece bathroom suite, and a ladder radiator. Haymarket is located in Edinburgh city centre's fashionable West End and adjacent to many other vibrant areas such as the New Town, Fountainbridge, and Dalry. With many modern residential properties mixed with more traditional tenements, the immediate area is well served by local amenities with a wide range of shops, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. The Fountain Park Leisure Complex includes a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and restaurants; the Union canal has walk and cycle paths, whilst Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces. Many attractions, business and educational institutions of Edinburgh centre can be reached easily on foot along with Haymarket Station; whilst regular bus services are available from many of the surrounding streets.