- Well presented and very spacious, three-bedroom, detached bungalow, with a conservatory, set on a quiet residential street.
- Located in the West Lothian town of Livingston.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a study, conservatory, wet-room, with a workroom and store in the converted garage.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden with a patio, a front garden, and a long private driveway to the side.
- Appliances available upon negotiation.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented and very spacious, three-bedroom, detached bungalow, with a conservatory, set on a quiet residential street, located in the West Lothian town of Livingston. The vestibule leads into the bright and spacious living room featuring steps down into the living area, carpeting and a decorative fireplace. With a door opening to the side, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, integrated ceramic hob and double oven. Bedroom three, currently used as a dining room, is set to the front, with carpeted flooring and has ample space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom one is to the rear, with fitted wardrobes, a door opening onto the rear garden and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two is similarly sized and includes a built-in wardrobe. The generously sized conservatory is set off the study, and the stylish wet-room features a modern white two-piece suite with an electric shower, feature radiator and panel walls. The garage has been converted to accommodate a workroom and a store room to the rear. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a variety of supermarkets. There is also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and this location has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations.