- Immaculately-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, lower villa with private gardens.
- Conveniently located in the popular Chesser area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a; vestibule, hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Brought to the market fully refurbished and ready-to-move-in; including a quality kitchen, stylish bathroom, new plumbing and electrics, and light contemporary decor throughout.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, well-proportioned room sizes, TV and phone points, and good storage provision including a walk-in hall store.
- Externally, there is a low-maintenance garden to the front; a small lawn area to the side, and a large rear garden including a lawn and established shrubbery.
- Home Report available online.
- Garden shed, blinds, curtains and light fittings all included in sale.
- Open viewing: Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment
Immaculately-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, lower villa with private gardens, conveniently located in the popular Chesser area, west of Edinburgh city centre. A generous vestibule opens to the main hall, featuring access to a walk-in store, and hardwood flooring running continuously into the lounge and bedrooms. Front-facing, the living room has a central light fitting and gives further access to the kitchen. With a door to the rear garden, the kitchen also has a built-in store cupboard and space for a dinner/breakfast table. Modern fitted units include real-wood worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob. A spacious double bedroom is rear-facing and features an open press recess, a central pendant light fitting and ample space for freestanding storage. Bedroom two is set to the front and also includes a central pendant light fitting. The bathroom has a rear-facing window and is fitted with a contemporary suite, including an electric shower unit over the bath, tiled flooring and splash-walls. Chesser is a popular residential area situated west of the city centre, and conveniently placed for a wide range of amenities. The area includes a great selection of local shops, banking and postage facilities, and a 24-hour Asda superstore and the new Edinburgh West retail park. Recreational facilities are well catered for by the nearby Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Fountain Park multi-complex, Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and numerous golf courses. Excellent transport links are available locally, including regular bus services to and from the city centre, and a railway station at Slateford. Schooling is well represented in the area and Napier, Heriot-Watt and Edinburgh universities are all easily accessible.