- Beautifully-presented, south-facing, flexible four bedroom, mid-terrace home, with highly maintained gardens and a driveway.
- Set adjacent to woodland, the property is located in a quiet, family friendly development in the Buckstone area, south of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises: an entrance porch, hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, study/bedroom, three double bedrooms, an en-suite, and a family bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, features include a quality fitted kitchen, stylish shower room, and contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision including a loft.
- Externally, to the front is a mono-blocked driveway and a lawn; whilst an enclosed rear garden includes a lawn, store shed, patios and a mix of shrubbery.
- This established residential area is in the Boroughmuir High School and Buckstone Primary catchment areas and has a choice of charming woodland and park areas for residents to enjoy.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, south-facing, flexible four bedroom, mid-terrace home, with highly maintained gardens and a driveway. Set adjacent to woodland, the property is located in a quiet, family friendly development in the Buckstone area, south of Edinburgh centre. An entrance porch offers storage space for outerwear, and opens to a welcoming reception hall featuring quality contemporary flooring which continues into the lounge. Set to the rear, a bright and open living room includes a modern fireplace, coving, and access to a built-in store cupboard. The kitchen is set off the hall, and is open to the dining room to the rear, creating a dual-aspect public space with tiled flooring and recessed spot lighting. With fitted units and worktops, the kitchen also includes a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, and an integrated dishwasher, double oven, and a gas hob with canopy above.The bright dining area is also open to the lounge and features French patio doors leading out to the garden. Set off the hall to the front, is a flexible study/family/fourth bedroom. On the first floor, the spacious master bedroom has ample room for freestanding storage, has two windows, and gives access to a fully tiled contemporary shower room. Two further well-proportioned bedrooms are set to both aspects, with bedroom two including a built-in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom has a front-facing window and is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower over the bath, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. Buckstone is a desirable residential suburb lying south of Edinburgh centre, with the A702 running south from Edinburgh and offering easy connections by car or bus to the city centre and city bypass. There are plenty of green and open spaces for walking and cycling, along with various public and private golf clubs in the area. A further range of outdoor pursuits is available, with the Braid Hills immediately accessible, and Braidburn Valley Park, the Hermitage of Braid, Craiglockhart, Blackford and Pentland Hills all within a short radius. There are larger supermarkets at Oxgangs and Colinton, with the eclectic shopping area of Morningside a short distance away, and the city bypass is quickly accessed for various major retail parks. Highly regarded schooling options include Buckstone Primary and Boroughmuir Secondary schools.