- Also with mature and well-tended gardens to the front, side and rear, a double driveway, and ample free on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Well-presented, modern, four bedroom, link detached, two-storey family villa, with gardens and a driveway.
- Comprises: a hallway, living room, dining kitchen, four double bedrooms, bathroom and a shower room.
- Features include: uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage, a loft, and cable TV and phone points.
- There is extensive natural woodwork, with timber flooring for the landing, slimline designer radiators, and large windows providing abundant natural light.
- Located in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac in Livingston, West Lothian, just 12 miles west of Edinburgh.
- Open Viewing Sun 2-4 or by appointment - please call MOV8.
This well-presented, modern, four bedroom, link detached, two-storey family villa, with gardens and a driveway, is located in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac in Livingston, West Lothian, just 12 miles west of Edinburgh. A bright entrance hall with skylight and side window, leads through to the spacious living room with a large picture window affording a leafy outlook to the front. Also off the hall is a shower room with a stylish and contemporary white suite, and a door connecting to the adjacent, side-facing, double bedroom. An open doorway connects the living room to a full-width dining kitchen at the rear, opening in turn through a glazed door to the patio and garden. The spacious fitted kitchen features a comprehensive range of high-gloss units, incorporating an induction hob, electric oven, washing machine and a US-style fridge/freezer. A natural wood staircase rises to a large first-floor landing, serving a further three double bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, and a luxuriously-appointed bathroom with recessed shower enclosure. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There is also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and this location has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations.