- Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, second floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Slateford area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, a highly maintained a shared garden, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- An ideal starter home or buy-to-let opportunity, features include: tasteful decor, double glazing, HIVE gas central heating, good storage, and a modern fitted kitchen with appliances.
- Home Report available online.
- By app - Call 0345 646 0208
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 - 4 pm
Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, second floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone-built tenement and conveniently located in the popular Slateford area, west of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features two built-in store cupboards, the secured entry handset, and carpeted flooring. A good-sized public room features a lounge and dining area, a built-in store cupboard, carpeted flooring, and a central pendant light fitting. Set off the lounge, the kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. The double bedroom has a built-in mirrored wardrobe, carpeted flooring, and cornice-work. A bright bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, including an electric shower unit over the bath and tiled splash-walls. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, a post office, Sainsbury's at Gorgie, ASDA 24-hour supermarket at Chesser, and the Edinburgh West Retail Park. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities are within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both the A70 and A71, whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.