- Bright and spacious, one-bedroom, first-floor, dual-aspect flat, forming part of a traditional, stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Dalry area, just to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, a double bedroom, box/store room, a WC and a shower room.
- Requiring development - this exciting opportunity offers a flexible layout, with potential for a two-bedroom/one-public room layout.
- In addition, there are tall ceilings, period cornice work and fireplace, double glazing and modern flooring.
- There is a secure entry system, a shared garden to the rear; and zoned on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Bright and spacious, one-bedroom, first-floor dual-aspect flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Located in the popular Dalry area, just to the west of Edinburgh city centre. A bright entrance hall, with a cupboard, is fitted with modern, wood-effect flooring, which continues throughout the flat. A bright entrance hall, with a cupboard, is fitted with modern, wood-effect flooring, which continues throughout the flat. A living room, with storage, enjoys plenty of natural light from tall, twin, wood-panelled windows and features ornate cornice work and a period fireplace. This spacious reception room offers a versatile floorplan for both lounge and dining furniture, and could alternatively represent a second, double bedroom, if desired. An adjoining box room provides a good-sized versatile space, with options for use. A sunny, southerly-facing room offers a modern, open-plan layout, with a kitchen area and generous space for seated dining. The kitchen is fitted with traditional, pine units, with space for appliances, whilst open, recessed shelving provides additional storage. A double bedroom benefits from the same, sunny aspect and enjoys leafy garden views, whilst a shower room and separate WC complete the accommodation. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative and Lidl supermarkets, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby in Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and fitness centre, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connections to Edinburgh Airport or the city centre. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold