- Immaculately-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat, forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the desirable Stockbridge area, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen, double bedroom, utility cupboard and shower room.
- Refurbished and finished to exemplary standard throughout, features include contemporary flooring, decor and light fittings, new stylish integrated kitchen and modern shower room.
- In addition, gas central heating with new boiler, new electrics and plumbing, double glazing, a secured entry system, a shared garden and zoned on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sunday 2-4pm
Immaculately-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat, forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the desirable Stockbridge area, just north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout and features quality engineered wood flooring which continues into the public room, the secured entry system and a built-in store cupboard. An open-plan living space features contemporary light fittings, a built-in store cupboard, window box store, and an open-shelved press. The kitchen is set to the rear of the room and includes wood-effect worktops with matching surround, sink with drainer, unit downlights, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and induction hob with canopy above. The double bedroom includes period cornice-work, a pendant light fitting and carpeted flooring. The stylish shower room is fitted with a contemporary two piece suite, a walk-in cubicle with mains mixer shower, tiled flooring and splash-walls, recessed lighting, and access to the utility cupboard. Stockbridge is situated within walking distance of the heart of Edinburgh's city centre, and has a bustling high street, offering an eclectic mix of speciality shops, restaurants, fashionable bars and delicatessens, giving the area an artistic, almost bohemian feel. A Sainsbury's Local can be found on Raeburn Place, and a Waitrose is situated at nearby Comely Bank. Craigleith Retail Park at Blackhall offers a wide range of shopping facilities including a Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury's superstore and Boots. The Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park and The Water of Leith Walkway provide many pleasant walks, and the Glenogle Swim Centre and Gym is close by. Regular bus services provide access to most parts of the city.