- In addition, there is gas central heating with dual-climate controls, double glazing, and multiple TV and phone points.
- Home Report available online.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, en-suite, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Immaculately-presented and spacious, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage.
- Highlights include a quality integrated kitchen, fully tiled contemporary bathroom suites, Amtico flooring, recessed spotlighting, and mirrored wardrobes for each bedroom.
- This development also offers visitors spaces, well-maintained communal grounds, and is close to schooling, a Sainsbury's Local supermarket, and Dalkeith Country Park.
- Located on a corner plot, in an exclusive residential development in Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Ready-to-move in and finished to an exemplary standard throughout having been supplied in the 'top-spec' by the developer.
- There is a lawn and upgraded three-vehicle driveway to the front, whilst a large enclosed garden with a lawn as well, is to the rear.
- Open viewing Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 19TH NOVEMBER @ 12 NOON ** Immaculately-presented and spacious, four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage. Located on a corner plot, in an exclusive residential development in Dalkeith, Midlothian. A welcoming reception hall gives access throughout the ground floor, including to the WC with two-piece suite, a built-in store cupboard, and to a secondary internal door to the garage. Front-facing, a dual-aspect lounge features carpeted flooring, recessed spotlighting and French doors opening to the dining area, offering an open-plan living space when required. A spacious dining/kitchen is set to the rear and includes Amtico flooring continuing from the hall, French patio doors to the garden, and recessed spotlighting. Modern fitted units include stone-effect worktops and breakfast bar, sink with drainer, unit downlights, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven, and 5 ring gas hob with canopy above. Set off the kitchen, a utility room has matching units and worktop to the kitchen, sink with drainer, a side aspect door to the garden, and additional storage space. On the first floor, a master bedroom overlooks the rear garden, and includes a TV point, climate control, a built-in wardrobe and an ensuite with an integrated shower cubicle and fitted suite. Three further, well-proportioned double bedrooms, all include carpeted flooring and built-in mirrored wardrobes. The family bathroom has a rear-facing window and comes with a three-piece suite and a separate integrated shower cubicle. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks. Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. The Dalkeith Community Leisure centre is within walking distance of the property and offers a variety of facilities including pools, a gym and health suite. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.