- Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented, four-bedroom, detached family home with large private gardens and a double garage.
- Set in a modern residential development in the Danderhall area, by Dalkeith, to the south-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, open plan dining/family room and kitchen, laundry room, four double bedrooms, a study, family bathroom, two en-suite shower rooms and a WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, CCTV and alarm system, fresh décor and modern flooring, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and generous room sizes.
- Externally the property benefits from a multi-car driveway leading to a double garage which includes an electric car charging point, and a large rear garden laid to lawn with a patio.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented, four-bedroom, detached family home with large private gardens and a double garage. Set in a modern residential development in the Danderhall area, by Dalkeith, to the south-east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing, and serves each room on the ground floor including a study which may be used flexibly as a fifth bedroom and a modern WC. The bright and very spacious living room features carpeted flooring, a bay window and affords access to the dining/family room which features French doors opening onto the rear garden, and has ample space for dining furniture. The kitchen is fitted with modern units, a stainless steel sink, an integrated gas hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and tumble dryer, whilst the laundry room is set off the kitchen and houses a washing machine. Upstairs the master bedroom features an en-suite shower room and two built-in wardrobes, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished with carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe and a stylish modern en-suite. There are two further double bedrooms, both set to the rear, and completing the accommodation, the family bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite. Danderhall, located south of Edinburgh city centre, just inside the city bypass, offers a good range of local amenities, including a local supermarket, and also has its own primary school. A number of local shops and sports centres are in close proximity, while major retail parks located at Fort Kinnaird, Straiton, and Cameron Toll are within easy access. Edinburgh city centre is roughly a 20-minute drive away, making the area popular with commuters, with the Sheriffhall roundabout, just to the south of Danderhall, providing links to the city bypass and the major motorway networks beyond. In addition, a regular bus service runs along the main Old Dalkeith Road/A7, and also from The Wisp.