- Immaculately presented, flexible and spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in a modern, factiored residential development in Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire.
- Comprises an entrance porch, living/dining, kitchen, utility area, four double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Recently remodelled and significantly upgraded - highlights include a stylish integrated kitchen, quality bathroom suites, contemporary flooring and lighting.
- Ready-to-move-in, there is also HIVE gas central heating - with a newly fitted boiler (one-year-old), double glazing, and superb storage integrated storage including a loft.
- A composite construction garden office adds further flexible space with power, heating and lighting, and its own internet connection via Ethernet cable to the building, together with an adjoining cove
- To the front is a three-vehicle mono-blocked drive; whilst the rear garden includes a composite decked patio, and lawn, along with the garden office.
- This modern development also provides landscaped grounds and ample residents' and visitors' parking spaces.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, flexible and spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home with gardens and a driveway. Located in a modern, factiored residential development in Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire. The entrance porch opens to the lounge, and gives access to the WC, whilst stylish contemporary flooring runs continuously throughout the ground floor. The spacious, dual-aspect public room easily accommodates lounge and dining furniture, and features French patio doors to the rear garden, and plain coving. Set off the dining area, a bright and modern kitchen includes gemstone-style worktops with matching upstands, a sink with drainer; and an integrated dishwasher, oven, microwave and induction hob. Continuing from the kitchen is an inner hall giving access to an external side-aspect door, a built-in store cupboard, and to a utility area. To the front is a flexible fourth bedroom or family room, with ample space for freestanding storage, spotlighting and a wall-mount TV point. On the first floor, a master bedroom overlooks the rear garden, and has a built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors, a TV wall-mount point and a stylish en-suite shower room with a walk-in cubicle. Two further well-proportioned bedrooms are set to the front, both with carpeted flooring and built-in mirrored wardrobes. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom has a side-aspect window and is fitted with a modern suite including a freestanding bath. Coatbridge lies approximately 8.5 miles east of Glasgow city centre, forming part of the Greater Glasgow urban area. There is also a varied range of shopping centres, large retail parks, restaurants, bars and nightlife in the greater area; together, with a cinema, leisure and sports centres, parks, and golf courses; plus the Time Capsule Leisure Centre and Summerlee Scottish Museum of Industrial Heritage. Superb transport links include the M74 and M8 for travel to Edinburgh and Glasgow; whilst there are public transport services available, including several rail stations within easy access. Council Tax Band: E Tenure: Freehold