- Rarely available, exceptionally spacious and flexible, four-bedroom, detached family home with 1.7 acres of gardens and a detached garage.
- Positioned on an elevated plot with superb views of the Clyde and to Ben Lomond, located in Langbank, west of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule porch, hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, snooker room, four flexible bedrooms, WC, en-suite and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include quality flooring, a fitted kitchen, and exceptional storage spaces including a loft, a cellar mirroring the floorplan, and the double garage with adjoining store/workshop.
- In addition, there is light neutral decor, HIVE gas central heating, double glazing, alarm system, multiple TV points, and offers superb flexible potential for reconfiguration.
- An extensive plot features gardens to all sides, incorporating large lawns, paved patios, and a tasteful mix of established shrubbery and evergreens.
- This exclusive cul-de-sac is set off a designated private road and is maintained by a residents association with well-kept communal grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Rarely available, exceptionally spacious and flexible, four-bedroom, detached family home with 1.7 acres of gardens and a detached garage. Positioned on an elevated plot with superb views of the Clyde and to Ben Lomond, located in Langbank, west of Glasgow city centre. A generous reception porch features a built-in cloak cupboard with quality hardwood flooring continuing into the main hallway, along with good natural light from a glazed partition and doors. The hall then gives further access to the bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living room. Set to the front, taking in the superb northward views, a bright, dual-aspect living room includes a fireplace, whilst a stairway leads down to the snooker room. Also with northward views, the exceptional snooker room offers a wealth of conversion possibilities including a further living room, cinema room, or a gym. A competition, slate bed snooker table is included in the sale, whilst set off there is a flexible bedroom with a patio door to the garden, as is a WC, offering a possible conversion to a full guest bedroom with en-suite. Back on the main floor, a spacious, open plan dining room and kitchen feature patio doors to the rear garden, a built-in store cupboard and quality waterproof flooring, freshly installed for the sale. A fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops with matching upstand, sink with drainer, a mosaic-tiled surround, and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob. Set off the kitchen area and with a side aspect door to the garden, a generous utility room also includes a worktop and ample space for appliances. A master bedroom is rear-facing, with a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room, whilst two further bedrooms are set to the front. Completing the accommodation, the large family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite and quality bamboo flooring. Situated on the southern banks of the River Clyde, Langbank is a picturesque village offering excellent views and local amenities, including at the popular waterside Coast restaurant. Approximately six miles from the town of Port Glasgow and nine miles from Paisley, there is good access to all the necessary shopping and amenities needed. Langbank railway station is on the Inverclyde line, providing excellent connections along the coast or to Glasgow Central, whilst the M8 is also easily accessible for travel throughout the central belt. With good schools close by, the area is also home to a wealth of family-friendly outdoor opportunities including fishing, golf, sailing, and equestrian activities, as well as excellent walks along the River Clyde.