- Well presented and spacious, three-bedroom, detached family home, with beautifully maintained private gardens and a garage.
- Set on a residential street, located in the Cairneyhill area of Dunfermline, Fife.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and shower room.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, a fully fitted kitchen, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including a garage and store room.
- Externally the property benefits from a monobloc multi car drive, and gardens to the front, side and rear, mostly laid to lawn with a patio.
- Home Report available online.
- By app - Call 0345 646 0208
Well presented and spacious, three-bedroom, detached family home, with beautifully maintained private gardens and a garage. Set on a residential street, located in the Cairneyhill area of Dunfermline, Fife. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing and opens into the bright and spacious living room featuring an electric fire with a marble surround. Open plan to the living room, the dining room features a patio door to the large conservatory which allows access to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of units with laminate worktops, a composite sink, gas cooker, integrated fridge, freezer and extractor hood. Set to the side, the bathroom features a contemporary four-piece suite with a corner set bath and separate cubicle including an electric shower, whilst single bedroom three includes built-in storage. Upstairs, two bedrooms consist of considerable storage that include multiple wardrobes in each, as well as an additional walk-in wardrobe in bedroom two and further fitted storage in bedroom one; the fully tiled shower room is fitted with a two-piece suite with an electric shower. Dunfermline is a historic town and is the largest in Fife, being popular with commuters and within easy access of the M90 motorway with direct links to Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee. The town has a wide range of shops, including the covered Kingsgate Shopping Centre, Halbeath Retail Park, and a selection of supermarkets including an ASDA. The thriving community supports a range of amenities and leisure facilities, including Fife Leisure Park, Fife College, and an excellent nursery and primary school just a two minute walk away. Outdoor spaces include Pittencreiff Park, Townhill Park and King George V Park. Dunfermline railway station provides regular commuting services to Edinburgh, and there is a frequent bus service, with a convenient Park and Ride at Halbeath.