- Immaculately-presented and exceptionally-spacious, five-bedroom family home with gardens, driveway and an integrated double garage.
- Set on a corner plot of a modern, maintained and family orientated residential development on the outskirts of Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, five flexible bedrooms, two en-suites shower rooms, a family bathroom and ground floor WC.
- Ready-to-move-in and finished in light neutral decor, this desirable family home features quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Highlights include a modern integrated kitchen, stylish bathroom suites, Amtico flooring for the ground floor, and contemporary lighting.
- In addition, there is a Juliet balcony, multiple TV points, built-in security alarm system and CCTV cameras, gas central heating, double glazing, and superb storage spaces.
- Externally, there is a lawn and double driveway to the front, whilst an enclosed rear garden features a lawn, patio, and planting beds with established shrubbery.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds including two 'village greens'.
- Home Report available on request.
- Video walkthrough available on request
- By appointment - call MOV8
Immaculately-presented and exceptionally-spacious, five-bedroom family home with gardens, driveway and an integrated double garage. Set on a corner plot of a modern, maintained and family orientated residential development on the outskirts of Dalkeith, Midlothian. An impressive reception hall offers an under-stair cupboard and generous space for further freestanding storage, and quality Amtico flooring which runs continuously throughout the ground floor. Front-facing, the lounge includes a central light fitting in addition to recessed spot lighting, and plenty of natural light. Set to the rear, a spacious kitchen currently accommodates a dining table together with lounge furniture, and has French patio doors to the garden. Quality fitted units include contemporary worktops with matching upstand, sink with drainer and pull-spray tap, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven, and a five ring gas hob with 'floating' canopy above. Set off the kitchen and with matching fitted units, the utility room includes a sink with drainer, washing machine and a tumble dryer, whilst also providing additional access to the garden and WC. On the first floor, the master bedroom and bedroom two are front-facing with built-in wardrobes and stylish en-suite shower rooms, whilst the master also offers a Juliet balcony. Three further bedrooms each offer a flexible space with carpeted flooring and inset lighting, whilst bedroom four also includes a built-in storage space. Completing the accommodation and set to the rear, the impressive family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite and a separate shower cubicle. Dalkeith is situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offers excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh's largest retail parks. Both Fort Kinnaird and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach providing a variety of stores such as Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.