- Elegant and immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, corner set, top-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the sought-after Roseburn area of Edinburgh, to the west of the city centre with views of Arthurs Seat.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, a double bedroom, single bedroom and bathroom.
- With original features including period plasterwork and stripped panelled doors, with neutral décor and good quality flooring.
- Additional features include gas central heating with temperature gauge, a wood burning stove, a secure entry system, USB plug socket ports and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well kept, sizable communal garden to the rear, and there is unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Elegant and immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, corner set, top-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the sought-after Roseburn area of Edinburgh, to the west of the city centre. Access is gained to the flat via a well-kept communal stair, and into the entrance hall which has the secure entry phone, serves each room within and has quality engineered hardwood flooring that extends through the entire flat. The very bright, corner-set living room features a wood-burning stove set in a decorative fireplace, decorative plasterwork and a deep, corner-set bay window offering plentiful natural light and affording views of Murrayfield Stadium and the city beyond. Including a sizable pantry and utility cupboard, the dining kitchen was refurbished one year ago and is fitted with modern units, wood effect worktops, ceramic sink, integrated five-burner gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Bedroom one is set to the side, with a plain cornice and recessed window, whilst bedroom two is also to the side, similarly well finished and could be used flexibly as an office. Completing the accommodation, the stylish bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower and a feature wash-hand-basin. Roseburn offers a good selection of local amenities, with a variety of retailers catering for everyday needs, bars and restaurants. The West End area, on the approach into the city centre, offers more extensive high-street shopping, as well as supermarkets, bars, and cafés. Roseburn Park is right on the doorstep of this property, whilst The Water of Leith Walkway has a popular access point in Roseburn and offers charming walks and connections to the cycle network, whilst Murrayfield Stadium and Ice Rink, Edinburgh Zoo, and the Scottish National Modern Art Galleries offer further leisure opportunities in the vicinity. There is a tram stop adjacent to Murrayfield Stadium, as well as regular bus services running along Roseburn Terrace on the way to and from the city centre. Tenure: Freehold. Council Tax Band: C.