- Rarely available, beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, second (top) floor apartment.
- Set in an impressive 'B' listed Victorian college building conversion located in the Newington area, just south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a reception hall, main hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, three double bedrooms, two en-suites and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include tall ceilings, retention of period features, tall recessed sash and case windows, two ornate skylight windows, generous room sizes and good storage.
- In addition, there is a fitted kitchen with appliances, good quality bathrooms, extensive and mixed lighting, gas central heating and leafy views to both aspects.
- This high-end development offers secured video entry, an impressive communal hall and stairway, and residents-only private parking.
- Part of the Craigmillar Park Conservation area, there are approx. 14 acres of highly kept grounds including a large 'village green', and two tennis courts.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Rarely available, beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, second (top) floor apartment. Set in an impressive 'B' listed Victorian college building conversion located in the Newington area, just south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule offers space for outerwear and opens into an exceptionally spacious hallway which provides access throughout the property, and features an ornate skylight window, carpeted flooring, uplights and recessed downlights. Set to the front, the southerly-facing living room allows plentiful natural light and features a living flame gas fire with a tasteful surround, carpeted flooring, two light pendants, uplights and ample space for freestanding furniture. To the rear, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, granite worktops, a tiled surround, a sink with drainer; as well as a built-in cupboard that provides further storage. Appliances include an integrated double oven, a gas hob with an extractor hood above, a microwave, a dishwasher and a fridge/freezer; whilst the dining room is set off the kitchen, and can also be accessed from the hallway. The generously sized master bedroom is set to the front, with carpeted flooring, two light fittings, uplights, and an en-suite shower room. Bedroom two is set to the rear, similarly well-finished with carpeted flooring, a dressing area and an en-suite shower room; whilst bedroom three features large built-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation, the family-size bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite, partially tiled splash walls, a ladder-style radiator and an ornate skylight window. Newington lies roughly two miles south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Shopping Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many leisure opportunities and open green spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows, as well as the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre. Council Tax Band: F Tenure: Freehold