- Modern, spacious and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect apartment on the first floor with a balcony.
- Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular family-orientated residential area in the Clermiston district, which has great schools and excellent transport links into the City Centre and to the Airport.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include: uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a secure entry system, satellite TV, broadband and telephone points, a modern kitchen and bathroom suite, and hard flooring throughout.
- All integrated kitchen appliances are under warranty. The combi-boiler has a 9-year warranty remaining and all radiators are newly fitted. All blinds and curtains are included in the sale.
- The property benefits from skyline views towards Queensferry with a lovely view of the Forth Bridges.
- Externally, there is a private garden plot set within a shared drying green to the rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- Walkthrough video available. Viewings by appointment.
- Home Report available on request.
- Please note: the photos in this advert have been supplied by MOV8's client.
**CLOSING DATE AT 12PM ON 14 JULY 2020 ** Modern, spacious and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual-aspect apartment on the first floor with a balcony. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular family-orientated residential area in the Clermiston district of Edinburgh. The entrance hall serves each room within the property and offers two storage cupboards and benefits from laminate flooring. Set to the front, the south-east facing living/dining room features a press cupboard, laminate flooring, generous space for freestanding furniture and access to the balcony. Set to the rear, the contemporary kitchen has fitted units with concrete-effect worktops and a black quartz sink set below a window with a view to the Forth Bridges. Integrated appliances include a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, and gas hob with extractor hood above. The bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite including a thermo shower with a rainfall showerhead over the bath, stone-effect porcelain tiled walls and floors, and a chrome ladder radiator. Completing the accommodation are two ample-sized double bedrooms with laminate flooring and fresh decor, one set to the front and the other set to the rear. Further storage is provided by two generously-sized cupboards located in the stairwell. Clermiston is a popular and established residential area, with schooling at all levels, easy commuting, extensive amenities, and a range of housing types. There is local shopping throughout, with a range of amenities available on Queensferry Road, Drum Brae and St. John's Road, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Gyle shopping centre offer a more extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks can be found, together with the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill, whilst leisure facilities include the Drum Brae Leisure Centre, Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, several golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.