- Light and exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, first floor quayside apartment with a private balcony and extensive terrace.
- Set in a modern and factored residential development, located in the popular Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, utility cupboard, and a shower room.
- Highlights of the property include a spacious roof terrace, balcony, views towards the Leith Docks, and contemporary flooring and lighting throughout.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage provision, and both main door and floor level secured entry.
- The development also provides a lift service, a large communal garden, an allocated space in the secured underground parking, visitors spaces and a shared bike store.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- An EWS1 form (A2) has been obtained and can be found at the back of the Home Report.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY 20TH JANUARY AT 11 AM* Light and exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, first floor quayside apartment with a private balcony and extensive terrace. The property is set in a modern and factored residential development, located in the popular Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The long hall gives access throughout and features the secured entry system and three built-in store cupboards, one of which serves as a utility cupboard housing a washing machine. A bright and generous, corner-aspect open plan public room has ample space for both lounge and dining furniture and gives further access to the private balcony and to the terrace. Set to one side, the modern kitchen features stone-effect worktops, a sink with a drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and range-style double oven with a gas hob and canopy above. All three double bedrooms overlook the terrace, with the spacious master bedroom including a large built-in wardrobe, TV and phone points, and an en-suite three-piece bathroom with a shaver point. The two further double bedrooms are similarly well proportioned, with bedroom two also including a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, a separate shower room is fitted with a two-piece suite, a shower cubicle, tiled splash walls and a shaver point. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high-street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Western Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven roads, with the new tram extension into Newhaven expected to complete in 2023.