- Well-presented, one bedroom, corner-set, third floor (top) flat, with an excellent view, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Polwarth area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room/kitchen, double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, WC and shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating with a combi-boiler under two years old, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and a newly installed secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a shared garden to the rear, with ample permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sundays 1-4pm
** CLOSING DATE SET - THURSDAY 24TH JANUARY @ 12NOON ** Well-presented, one bedroom, corner-set, third floor (top) flat, with an excellent view, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the popular Polwarth area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has laminate flooring, the secure entry handset and serves each room within. The bright and well-proportioned living room/kitchen features new carpeting, a plain cornice and a corner-set bay window affording plenty of natural light and enjoying views of Murrayfield Stadium and Corstorphine Hill beyond. The kitchen, which is to the rear of the living area, is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, a breakfast bar, tile splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include a freestanding electric cooker, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Set to the side, the generously-sized double bedroom has a recessed window, new carpet, a walk-in wardrobe, cupboard and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Set internally off the hall, the shower room is fitted with a contemporary hand basin and a cubicle including a mains mixer shower, whilst the WC is likewise set off the hall. Polwarth is a popular area comprised mainly of impressive Victorian tenements, and lies just west of the city centre close to Tollcross and the West End, with the heart of Edinburgh city centre within a short walking distance. There is good local shopping throughout, with Tollcross and Dalry Road offering further amenities and supermarkets. Morningside and Bruntsfield offer a vibrant mix of independent, specialist shops, cafes and bars. The Fountain Park Leisure Complex includes a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and restaurants; the Union Canal has walking and cycle paths, whilst Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces. Many attractions, business and educational institutions of Edinburgh centre can be reached easily on foot along with Haymarket Station; whilst regular bus services area available from Dundee Street and Polwarth Gardens.