- Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect, corner flat on the third floor of a factored and lift-served apartment block.
- Located in a converted bond warehouse in Leith's Shore area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a spacious layout with good room sizes, a fitted kitchen, double glazing, modern electric heating, integrated storage space, and TV and telephone points.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- Further features include a secure entry system and residents and visitors parking to the front, as well as a large external designated storage room for the flat, on the third floor.
Beautifully presented, one bedroom, dual-aspect, corner flat on the third floor of a factored and lift-served apartment block. Located in a converted bond warehouse in Leith's Shore area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has two storage cupboards and wood effect flooring extending into the living room and provides access throughout the apartment. The spacious dining/living room is set to the front with large windows and ample space for both lounge and dining furniture. Set to the rear, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone effect worktops, a sink with drainer and a tiled surround. Appliances include an integrated microwave, oven, ceramic hob, and extractor canopy above; and a freestanding washer/dryer machine and fridge/freezer. The bedroom features spotlights, real oak wood flooring, a built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors and double windows allowing for natural light. Completing the accommodation, bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, an electric shower over the bath, tiled splash walls and a towel rail. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of local artisan shops and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, with many supermarkets in close range. The area also benefits from weekly markets, where local food stalls and independent retailers are showcased. Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, a gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces. The area is well-served by transport links to the city centre and beyond, with the new tram extension into Newhaven expected to complete in 2023.