- Home Report available online.
- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, fourth (top) floor flat forming part of a modern, factored and lift-served apartment block.
- Set in a residential development in popular Bonnington to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage space including an attic, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Further features include a secure internal bike store, ample unallocated spaces in the residents' car park, and well-tended communal grounds.
- Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment - call MOV8
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, fourth (top) floor flat forming part of a modern, factored and lift-served apartment block. Set in a residential development in popular Bonnington to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall affords access to most rooms and offers a sizeable store cupboard and wood effect flooring that carries through to the lounge. With two Juliet balconies, the dual-aspect living/dining room features pendant lighting and plenty of space for freestanding furniture. Set off the lounge with a front aspect window, the modern kitchen has fitted units with wood-effect worktops with matching upstand and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated oven and ceramic electric hob with extractor hood above, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors and features a contemporary en-suite shower-room with tiled splash walls and a side aspect window. Bedroom two offers a pendant light fitting and carpeted flooring, whilst the family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. Bonnington lies roughly a mile and a half north of the city centre and is situated a short distance from Broughton Road and Leith, and is therefore well-served by a range of local amenities, including shops, schools, and a good choice of leisure and recreational facilities. The Water of Leith runs through the area, with the 12-mile Water of Leith Walkway following its route from Balerno to Leith. All the amenities and attractions of the city centre are easily accessible by car or by public transport. Further facilities can also be found in the vibrant Shore area, which features a wealth of popular bars and restaurants, whilst The Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre provides a multi-screen cinema, Marks & Spencer Food Hall, restaurants, and high-street shopping.