- Light and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- South facing and located in the popular Langside area, south of Glasgow city centre
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower room
- A highly impressive period property refurbished throughout with quality fittings and light tasteful decor.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom, extensive modern flooring, gas central heating and double glazing.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing including a front facing bay window, and a secured entry system.
- Externally there is a well-maintained shared garden to the rear, a light and well-kept communal stairway, and unrestricted street parking to the front.
- 360 Tour Available
- Home Report available on request.
Light and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. South facing and located in the popular Langside area, south of Glasgow city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features a built-in store cupboard, the secured entry handset, two pendant light fittings and a store shelf. Set southerly facing to the front is a good sized public room offering potential space for both lounge and dining furniture, and also featuring the bay window with fitted blinds and a feature wall with shelving and built-in store cupboards. The kitchen is rear facing, with modern fitted units including wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob with canopy above. The bright front facing double bedroom features built-in mirrored wardrobe across one wall, wood-effect flooring and a pendant light fitting. A further well-proportioned bedroom is set to the rear with carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding storage. The bathroom also has a rear facing window, and is fitted with a modern suite, ladder-style radiator, and an integrated cubicle with a mains mixer shower and tiled splash walls. Southeast of Glasgow city centre, the primarily residential area of Langside lies south of Govanhill and to the east of Shawlands. Popular with young families, as well as students, the increasingly fashionable area is well placed for easy travel into the city centre, with rail journeys on the Cathcart Line taking approximately 10 minutes. There are amenities available locally, including a bustling cafe scene, local supermarkets and located nearby the New Victoria Hospital. For leisure and recreation, the area is perhaps most well known as a stone's throw from Hampden Park, with Queen's Park in immediate proximity for those interested in outdoor pursuits. There are regular services for public transport available, and the area is in close proximity to the M74 for easy travel connections across the motorway network. The area is also well-serviced for schooling, with its own primary school and secondary education nearby at Holyrood, Kings Park and Shawlands Academy. Council Tax Band: B Tenure:Freehold