- Beautifully-presented and bright two bedroom flat, set on the first floor of a modern residential block.
- Located in the popular Oatlands development, south of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a fully-integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and well-proportioned room sizes.
- In addition, there is HIVE gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, the property benefits from well-maintained communal grounds, shared bin stores, and ample residents and visitors parking.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented and bright two bedroom flat, set on the first floor of a modern residential block and located in the popular Oatlands development, south of Glasgow city centre. The entrance hall grants access throughout the property, and has carpeted flooring, two store cupboards, and the entryphone handset. Set towards the front, with three windows providing plenty of natural light, the open-plan public room offers carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting for the lounge, and tiled flooring and recessed spot lighting for the dining area. Set to one side, the modern kitchen is fitted with high gloss wall and base units, stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, a microwave, gas hob with a glass splashback, and a washing machine. There are two carpeted double bedrooms set to the rear, with a modern en-suite shower room for bedroom one. Completing the accommodation, a separate bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite, with a mains mixer shower over the bath, a chrome ladder radiator, and tiled splashwalls. Located south of Glasgow city centre, the area of Oatlands is well-positioned for both everyday living and for the commuter. There is an excellent choice of amenities available locally, including supermarkets, health, and leisure facilities. The area also benefits from excellent transport options with easy access to the M8/M74, and public transport regularly and conveniently available for rapid access to the city centre, the Central Belt motorway network, Glasgow Airport, and beyond. Approximately two miles away, the city centre can also be accessed on foot, with its wealth of trendy bars, restaurants, recreation, and shopping, as well as proximity to the business district, colleges and universities.