- Bright and well-presented two bedroom flat, set on the first floor of a modern residential building.
- Conveniently located in the Tollcross area, south-east of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open-plan living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a separate bathroom.
- Highlights include: an open-plan layout, well-proportioned room sizes, a fitted kitchen, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, the property benefits from an allocated space in the residents car park, with additional visitor's parking, and well-maintained communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented two bedroom flat, set on the first floor of a modern residential building, located in the Tollcross area, south-east of Glasgow city centre. Upon entering the property, the carpeted entrance hall has two cupboards for storage, the entryphone handset, and grants access throughout. Set towards the front with a Juliet balcony, the open-plan reception area offers wood-effect flooring, TV and phone points, and space for both lounge and dining furniture. Set to one side with a breakfast bar, the modern kitchen includes laminate worktops with a matching upstand, a stainless steel sink with drainer, fitted wall and base units, under-cabinet lighting, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with extractor above, and a washing machine. The larger double bedroom is well-proportioned and has carpeted flooring, space for freestanding furniture, a built-in wardrobe with sliding doors, and an en-suite shower room with a mains shower, two-piece suite, and a towel rail. There is a further similarly well-finished double bedroom with carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting, also set towards the rear. Completing the accommodation is a separate bathroom with a modern white three-piece suite with tiled flooring and partially tiled splashwalls. The Tollcross area is a suburb of Glasgow, north of the River Clyde, approximately four miles to the east of the city centre. With a wealth of amenities available locally, including cafes, restaurants, and supermarkets, the area also has excellent links to the city centre via the A74. There are local public transport options available throughout, as well as rail stations nearby at Shettleston, Carntyne and Carmyle, with further road connections via the M8 and M74 for further travel throughout the rest of Scotland. With schooling catered for at all levels, the area is also home to numerous green spaces, including the popular Tollcross Park which houses the Rose Garden, the International Swimming Centre, and the Children's Farm, and scenic walks along the River Clyde.