- Well presented, spacious two-bedroom, ground floor flat, set in a modern residential development.
- Located in popular Kelvindale, to the north west of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and convenient integrated storage provision.
- Home Report available online.
- Further features include a new boiler with a smart thermostat recently installed in 2018.
- Externally the property benefits from a shared green to the rear, a private parking space, separate visitor's space and additional parking available in a visitor car-park.
Well presented, spacious two-bedroom, ground floor flat, set in a modern residential development. Located in popular Kelvindale, to the north west of Glasgow city centre. The entrance hall provides access throughout and features a secure phone entry system, store cupboard and pendant lighting. With a large front aspect window, the bright lounge has ample space for living and dining furniture and includes wood-effect flooring, coving, and a TV point. Also set to the front, the modern kitchen has fitted units with stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel sink set below a window. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Spacious bedroom one offers a rear aspect window with leafy outlook, carpeted flooring, and a pendant light fitting whilst convenient storage provision is provided with built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. Likewise, bedroom two also includes built-in wardrobes and offers ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst the family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with a rain-fall shower head over the bath, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Kelvindale is a long established district in Glasgow's West End, situated north of the River Clyde and the city centre. Comprising of a mix of traditional housing and new build residential developments. There is local shopping to be found throughout, with schooling provided by the Cleveden Secondary School and Kelvindale Primary School. Medical practices and larger supermarket shopping is available close by in the neighbouring districts, including a Morrison's at Anniesland, and Tesco Extra superstore at Maryhill. Kelvinside to the south offers a further range of cafes, delicatessens, restaurants, bars, a Marks & Spencer and Waitrose. Kelvindale railway station, just across the street from the property, is situated on the line from Glasgow Queen Street, there are also several bus services, whilst the Kelvin Cycle Way links into the Forth and Clyde Canal cycle path, within easy walking distance from the property as well. Dawsholm Park is also close by, with various other parks in the area, a tennis and bowling club, Glasgow’s Botanic Gardens to the south, and walks along the River Kelvin.