If you’re looking to buy a property as a home or investment in Scotland, MOV8 Real Estate can help you. As well as marketing thousands of properties for sale in the last few years through our estate agency department, our expert, in-house conveyancing department will guide you to get you the very best deal when you are a buyer.
If you’re new to buying a home or investment property in Scotland, you might wonder what Home Reports, Notes of Interest and Closing Dates are. Our Plain English Guide will answer these questions and walk you through the process of buying a property in Scotland.Guide to buying
- Your whole team's service and execution from initial meeting, photography, sales and of course conveyancing has been truly exceptional from start to finish.Brian McConnellSeller of 29/1 Sinclair Place, Edinburgh
- From start to finish these guys are great, they are very supportive and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Would recommend MOV8 to anyone buying or selling (have used them for both). They were the first I thought of when selling my property as they had been brilliant with the sale of my late sisters home and subsequent purchase of a property for my niece. Special mention to Evie Moir 10/10. Thanks for everything.Sheils Mcluckie - 7 Craigs Drive EH12 8UWMarch 2017
- I can genuinely say that selling our property and, purchasing our new property, through MOV8 was faultless! From the beginning with the Valuer, through to the completion by the Solicitor, including all others involved throughout the process, I cannot fault the service which we received. Every person played their part and kept us fully involved throughout - there were one or two persons who stood out and went the extra mile to help us through the process when we had specific queries, they were able to explain everything to us as we went along and continually communicated with us. I would not hesitate to recommend MOV8 to others in the future.Ms Galbraith - 1 Christiemiller Place, EH7 6SXFebruary 2017
- Fixed price does not mean reduced service. We got a professional efficient service with good communication every step of the way, for both our sale and purchase. Absolutely no reason to pay more to a % Estate Agent for the same (or worse) service. Would definitely recommend and use MOV8 again.Marcus Sharp - 5 Ard Court, Grangemouth, FK3 0HLNovember 2016
- Many thanks to Kevin for an excellent job in dealing with this purchase. I am very impressed with his negotiation skills!Mehran Sohrabi - 2 Cairnmuir Road EH12 6LPNovember 2015
- We are delighted with the service provided by Mov8 and the whole team. It has produced a satisfactory sale of our property and we are also using MOV8 to handle and purchase a property. Our offer for it has been accepted. We now await the conclusion of our Edinburgh property sale to allow us to proceed with the purchase. Once again, many, many thanks to all the team at Mov8!Mr & Mrs Strachan - Flat 5, 10 Burnbrae Drive EH12 8AUAugust 2015