- Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's popular Leith area, north of the city centre.
- With light neutral decor throughout, features include gas central heating, double glazing, and a fitted kitchen with appliances.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, TV and phone points, a shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, located in Edinburgh's popular Leith area, north of the city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout and features the secured entry system handset, and a spot light fitting. An open-plan living space includes shelving, carpeted flooring, a built-in store cupboard, a press cupboard also housing the central heating unit, and a central light fitting. The kitchen is set to the rear with linoleum flooring, real wood worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, washing machine, an integrated oven and gas hob. A spacious double bedroom includes carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, fitted blinds, and cast iron radiators in the bedroom and throughout the property. The bathroom has a front facing window with slate tiled flooring and features a traditional style three piece suite with a shower above the bath. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.