- Bright and spacious, two bedroom, dual aspect, 14th floor flat, with a balcony and exceptional views across Edinburgh and the Forth, forming part of an established residential development.
- Located in the Muirhouse area, just north west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Features include a bright fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary bathroom, recently installed gas central heating, double glazing and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is an active residents association and concierge, well-kept communal spaces, shared drying area, secured entry system, and on street residential parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, two bedroom, dual aspect, 14th floor flat, with a balcony and exceptional views across Edinburgh and the Forth, forming part of an established residential development, located in the Muirhouse area, just north west of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway has a reception entrance with ample space for outerwear, and also features two built-in store cupboards, including a deep walk-in store. A dual-aspect living and dining room highlights the superb panoramic views, and includes contemporary flooring. The kitchen is set off the living room and gives further access to the balcony. Fitted units include wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms features northward views to Fife; whilst a shower room is fitted with a contemporary two piece suite, and cubicle with an electric shower. Muirhouse is an established residential area situated to the north-west of Edinburgh City Centre and offers a selection of local amenities, with shops being available on Silverknowes Road, whilst in the nearby village of Davidsons Mains is a Tesco Metro Store, Boots, banks, and post office facilities. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores, including Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. The Ainslie Park Leisure Centre offers a variety of recreational activities, including a fitness suite and swimming pool, whilst the Cramond shoreline and Gipsy Brae offer outdoor spaces. There are good public transport links to all parts of the City running along Ferry Road.