- Well-presented, two-bedroom, third-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located on a quiet street in the Gorgie area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedroom, a bathroom and a shower room.
- Features include aluminium double glazed windows, original features, TV and telephone points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas and a communal garden to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sunday between 2-4pm.
**CLOSING DATE SET WEDNESDAY 23RD AUGUST AT 2PM** Well-presented, two-bedroom, third-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located on a quiet street in the Gorgie area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which serves each room and has a storage cupboard and the entryphone handset. The bright and well-proportioned living room, which is set to the side, features wood-effect flooring, a gas fire with wood surround, press shelving and a recessed window which offers plentiful natural light. The kitchen, which is semi-open plan to the rear of the living area is fitted with wall and base units, laminated worktops, tile splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include a gas cooker, freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Bedroom one has a recessed window, an original fireplace, a generous built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring, whilst bedroom two features carpeting and an original fireplace. The bathroom features a traditional three-piece suite with vinyl flooring and tiled splashbacks, whilst the shower room is fitted with an electric shower. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along its length, also a Sainsbury's in Gorgie, and an ASDA at Chesser provide superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian football club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, Virgin Active gym and restaurants. Highly-frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.