- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom flat with private balcony, on the third (top) floor of an apartment block.
- Set within an exclusive modern development, located in the desirable Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room, master bedroom with en-suite, a second double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integrated storage storage provision including an attic, video entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from an allocated space in the secure underground residents car park, and well-tended, communal courtyard and grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom flat with private balcony, on the third (top) floor of an apartment block, set within an exclusive modern development, located in the desirable Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has three good-size store cupboards, laminate flooring and the secure video entryphone. Open plan to the dining room and kitchen, the living room is to the rear of the apartment, with carpeted flooring and a patio door to the private balcony overlooking the rear courtyard. The dining room features french doors opening to a Juliet balcony, ample space for freestanding dining furniture, and is open to the stylish kitchen which is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Set to the front, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, TV and telephone point, and a stylish en-suite shower room fitted with a modern two-piece suite and shower cubicle with electric shower and heated Heated Towel Rail, whilst the second bedroom likewise has laminate flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a mixer shower over the bath, tiled floor, and mosaic tiled splashbacks. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.