- Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, third-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in a bustling area of popular Newington, less than a mile from Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and bathroom.
- Features within this flat, include well maintained sash and casement windows, electric heating, a fitted kitchen, TV and telephone points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Thursday 6-8pm and Sunday 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, third-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in a bustling area of popular Newington, less than a mile from Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has the secure entry phone and opens into the well-proportioned, rear facing living/dining room, featuring wood-effect laminate flooring, pendant lighting, space for dining furniture, a storage cupboard and a recessed window which allows excellent views of Arthurs Seat. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, laminate worktops, tile splashbacks, a composite sink, integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood and a freestanding washing machine. The double bedroom has a recessed window, space for freestanding furniture and a generous built in wardrobe with sliding doors, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath. Newington lies within a mile south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows together with the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.