- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace villa over two levels, with gardens.
- Set on a residential street, located in the Drumbrae area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a well maintained, south facing rear garden, and to the front, a garden with driveway, with ample on street parking for visitors.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace villa over two levels, with gardens, set on a residential street, located in the Drumbrae area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has a storage cupboard, carpeted stairs leading up to the landing, and opens into the bright and spacious, dual aspect living room, with real wood flooring, a living flame gas fire and french doors opening onto the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with traditional units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, tiled flooring and with space for dining furniture. Appliances include a gas cooker, washing machine, slimline dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Upstairs, bedroom one features wood-effect flooring, a built-in wardrobe, pendant light fitting and ample space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has laminate flooring, a fitted wardrobe and pendant light fitting, whilst the shower room is fitted with a contemporary white two-piece suite with an electric shower and tiled splashbacks. Drum Brae is a popular and established residential area, there is schooling at all levels, easy commuting travel, and extensive amenities. There is local shopping throughout on Queensferry Road, Drum Brae and St. John's Road, including a 24-hour Tesco superstore at Corstorphine, whilst the nearby Gyle and Hermiston Gait shopping centres offer a an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Drum Brae Leisure Centre, Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. Highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and there are a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.