- Beautifully-presented and bright, three-bedroom, main door flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Comely Bank area, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, and bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornicework, sash and case windows, gas central heating, gas fire and surround.
- In addition, there are private gardens to the front, side and rear, decked patio area, and residents' on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented and bright, three-bedroom, main door flat forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Comely Bank area, just north of Edinburgh city centre. The vestibule with marbled flooring opens to a spacious entrance hallway comprising two storage cupboards, one with plumbing and power, and gives access to all rooms except the kitchen and conservatory. The spacious living room features a gas fire with tiled surround, TV and power points, traditional cornice work, and gives access to the kitchen. The modern fitted kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, hob and canopy, a large storage cupboard, tiled splash back, and gives access to the conservatory. The impressive and bright south-facing conservatory, with power and wall heating, features ample space for living and dining furniture and gives access to a private decked garden area through patio doors. The wraparound garden is well-maintained, with a stone-built wall and offers great privacy. To the front of the property, bedroom one is a good-sized double room with Edinburgh press, telephone point, and room for free-standing furniture. Bedroom two is another good-sized, bright, double room with ample storage and room for furniture and bedroom three is a large, bright single room. The family bathroom is tastefully decorated with white suite, concealed cistern WC, mixer shower and fully-tiled splash back. Comely Bank is a highly sought-after residential area, lying adjacent to vibrant Stockbridge, and roughly a mile from the retail and commercial amenities of Princes Street and George Street. Nearby is an array of speciality shops, fashionable bars, restaurants, cafés, and delicatessens, with more extensive shopping available with one of only two Waitrose supermarkets in Edinburgh, and a Sainsbury's at Craigleith Retail Park. Recreational amenities nearby include the Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, and the Glenogle Swim Centre. Regular bus services run from Comely Bank Road to the city centre and other areas and there is an excellent choice of schooling available in the area, from nursery to secondary level.