- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Leith area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen, double bedroom, WC and en-suite shower room.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornicework, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET - THURSDAY 1ST JUNE @ 12 NOON ** Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Leith area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway, with secured entry system console, laminated flooring leading into the kitchen area, and ceiling level cupboards, gives access to all rooms except the shower room. Set off to the left, the south-facing, spacious, open plan living room and kitchen features TV and telephone points, a built-in storage cupboard, period cornice work, integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, washing machine/tumble drier, and ample space for free-standing appliances and furniture. Set off the right of the hallway, the spacious bedroom is a well-proportioned double room featuring period cornice work, TV and telephone points, and gives access to the en-suite shower room. The bright, south-facing, shower room comprises a shower cubicle with mixer shower, sink with mixer tap, wall-mounted mirror, shelving, recessed downlighting, and a towel radiator. Set off the hallway, there is a separate WC with white suite and tiled splash back. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.