- Well-presented, two-bedroom, terraced villa, in a quiet, residential development.
- Located in popular Liberton, to the south-east of the city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, living room, dining kitchen, two double-bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage provision including an attic, and cable TV and telephone points.
- Externally the property benefits from well-tended and easily maintained private gardens to the front and rear, with ample unrestricted residents and visitors parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing - Sunday between 2-4pm.
Well-presented, two-bedroom, terraced villa, in a quiet, residential development in popular Liberton, to the south-east of the city centre. A small vestibule with wood-effect laminate flooring and shelved storage, opens into a well-proportioned, front-facing living room with wood-effect laminate flooring and a carpeted staircase rising to the upper landing. Set to the rear, the dining kitchen has direct access to the private rear garden, and is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, double oven, extractor hood, freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Set off the upper landing, the rear-facing master bedroom has ample freestanding furniture space, carpeted flooring and attractive views towards Arthur's Seat, whilst the second, similarly sized, carpeted double-bedroom is to the front. Set internally off the landing, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary, white, three-piece suite with over-bath electric shower, extensive wall tiling, and vinyl flooring. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.