- Charming and beautifully-presented one-bedroom, mid-terrace, lower colony villa with garden.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Edinburgh's popular Leith Links area north-east of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, shower room and WC.
- Features include; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage, fitted blinds, and satellite TV and phone points.
- Additionally, there is sanded and varnished flooring, decorative plasterwork, stripped timber doors and panelled window surrounds.
- To the front is a well-tended, enclosed private garden, and unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing on Sunday between 2-4pm.
Charming and beautifully-presented one-bedroom, mid-terrace, lower colony villa with garden, located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Edinburgh's popular Leith Links area north-east of the city centre. An entrance hall with sanded floorboards and deep store cupboard provides access throughout. With a recessed rear window, sanded floorboards, shelved open press and decorative alcove, the living room offers ample space for dining, and also features a deep, walk-in cupboard. Enjoying a front garden outlook, is a contemporary kitchen with high-gloss white units, natural wood worktops and splash tiling. Appliances include a dual-fuel range-style stove with a stainless-steel extractor hood, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Also to the front is a double bedroom with wood floor, decorative plasterwork, open shelved press, and ample freestanding furniture space. Set internally off the hall is a stylish shower room with full-width enclosure, mixer rain-head shower, vanity unit with inset basin, and a chrome ladder-style radiator. Also off the hallway is a fully-tiled WC compartment with a contemporary white two-piece suite. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond, offering a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services, a number of primary schools in the area, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.