- Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and a garage, set in a quiet residential street.
- Located in the established residential area of Baberton, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre. The property is in the perfect location to the lovely Water of Leith cycle park and Walkway and Bloomiehall Park.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including a floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden with a driveway to a garage and covered entrance, and a rear garden, mostly laid to lawn, with a patio and timber shed.
- The property is also situated within the catchment area of both Juniper Green Primary School and Currie High School.
- Washing machine can be included in the final sale of the property.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and a garage, set in a quiet residential street, located in the established residential area of Baberton, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule opens into the hall which has carpeted stairs leading to the landing. With aspects to the front and rear, the bright and spacious, living/dining room features wood-effect laminate flooring, fireplace and ample space for freestanding dining furniture. With a door opening onto the rear garden, the kitchen is fitted with traditional units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a gas cooker, washing machine, slimline dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, and space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, has laminate flooring and a good size built-in storage cupboard. Single bedroom three is set to the front, and the fully tiled bathroom features a modern white suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower. Baberton is an established, family-friendly residential area, to the south-west of the city centre, convenient for the city bypass and the main trunk routes. It is located close to Juniper Green, Colinton and Currie, all offering a range of shops and services, with several major supermarkets within a short radius and frequent public transport to the city centre by bus. Westside Plaza offers local shopping, while a little further afield are the retail parks at Hermiston Gait and the Gyle. Schooling is offered locally from nursery to secondary level with the property situated within a short distance of Juniper Green Primary School, Currie High School. Heriot Watt university also lies approximately within a mile. The Pentland Hills Regional Park, Colinton Dell, the Union Canal and Water of Leith Walkway all offer outdoor recreational opportunities, with a cinema, leisure centre and swimming pool at nearby Wester Hailes.